FORKIST COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
Last updated March 14, 2021
Welcome to Forkist! We want Forkist to be a friendly and authentic place for all. Help us in creating this new and innovative community.
- The focus of the content should always reflect the place in review or specifically the food, drink, and atmosphere. Don't be afraid to add yourself, your friends, and the good times along the way.
- Try and post the best quality photos you can. For now, edit and crop your images ahead of posting to ensure they look exactly as you like. But don't worry, you can always go back and edit/replace the photos later.
- As much as we’d love to see your perfectly cooked filet mignon, don't forget the focus of Forkist is going out and discovering & sharing places out and about, not at home.
Below are the rules governing to everyone on Forkist.
- The privacy, safety, and well-being of our users is paramount. Any actions taken by a user to disrupt that will face immediate consequences.
- Respect all other users and their content, ratings, and opinions.
- Post only authentic content that you have created or have been approved to use.
- Don’t impersonate an individual or an entity in a misleading or deceptive manner.
- Do not create multiple accounts, users should maintain 1 active primary account.
- Dormant accounts with little to no content can be deleted after 2 years of non-use.
- Do not post overly offensive and vulgar content.
- Offensive, vulgar, malicious, & abusive language is not allowed.
- Do not post or encourage the posting of suggestive or sexual content.
- Solicitation and unapproved advertisement is prohibited.
- Spamming and repetitive posts are prohibited.
- Do not capture or conduct any illegal activity.
We have a variety of ways of enforcing our rules, including, but not limited to
- Asking you nicely
- Asking you less nicely
- Removal of privileges from, or adding restrictions to, accounts
- Removal, modification, or censorship of content
- Temporary or permanent suspension of account
- Permanent deletion of account